Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Baby Pictures

This is just a quick post to let some people see a few photos of the new little girl named Adelaide. This post is sure to be edited heavily in the future.

My first time holding the baby.


If only she was this serene at 3am.

Look at all of that hair.

This is our baby getting ready for interstellar transport. No actually its just her jaundice treatment. She hated that thing.

This is just adorable. Her cousin was very eager to hold her.

Hope this tides some of you over for a bit.

4 comments:

Daniel T said...

WOO HOO! Congratulations you guys!

JethRobyn said...

She is so cute! Congrats guys..ps um I'm blog stalking I guess, just found your blog through Branden. Really though...cute cute cute baby.

Natalie Kay said...

I love your little baby girl. She is adorable! Can I meet her sometime?

Smith Family said...

What a gorgeous baby girl! I'm so happy for you two! -Traci