Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Life Update

This is for Dan, Garit, and Davy. I know this is their favorite kind of blog:

Ashley and I went to get Addie's 6 month pictures from Angela McAllister, who hails from the swampy depths of Lehi, just as most of you who will read this do. She has a delightful apartment in the center of old residential Lehi -- right by Wine's Park -- I don't know how delightful that is during the height of summer festivities, but I'm sure on balance it's nice.

I don't know how many of you have had the pleasure of visiting her place, but, regarding home furnishing, she has one thing in particular I liked: her coffee table is an old trunk (like the picture; pictured trunk not actually Angela's). Now I don't know if it is actually an old trunk, but it looks old and that's what counts. I thought it was cleaver and the idea may not even be original. I certainly wouldn't know, home decor being way down on my list of priorities, my wife can attest that I would have a very spartan living space if I had my way.

On to the pictures:

She does amazing work with kids; though I like to think little Adelaide had a lot to do with it.
This picture perfectly captures the way Adelaide's cheeks border on becoming jowls.
She really like kisses too.These are some of my favorites. She loved this chair, which is very classy in and of itself (apparently the place to buy nice furniture is Tooele , UT). It was all we could do to get her to stop rocking back and forth holding the chair's arm and look at us.
My personal favorite.

In closing might I give a plug to visit her site if you want some great pictures.